Since I took up knitting, about 3-4 years ago, I have enjoyed every single minutes of it. I write about here, talk to my friends and my co-worker about it. When I have a new project on my needles, my co-workers ask about the project, the yarn. Even my male boss asks about it.
I knit during coffee breaks and sometimes at lunches and meetings. I inspired my co-workers Inga-Britt and Synnöve to pick up the needles after 20 years. My friend Doc picked up her fallen needles during her first pregnancy. I'm pushing my friend and co-worker, Stina, to try knitting and she is about to give in, later next week we are going to buy yarn so she can knit a shawl.
When ACE and her hubby stayed at my place during Easter, she borrowed my biggest needle and some bulky yarn to re-learn how to knit. And now she has knitted several scarves to herself and to the hubby. She has made her first pair of socks, she buys knitting books and has now found a sweater to knit!! So now I'm just waiting for her knit blog! I would love to see her projects, wouldn't you? ;-)
So here, Sweetheart, I give you some usefull links about knitting and blogging!
* StickaMera - a Swedish site about knitting. You can find knitting blogs in Swedish and English, links to store online and in the real world.
* Knitty - a online knitting magazine.
* Magknits - another online knitting magazine
* Garnkorgen - online store
* Blogger - make your own blog
* WordPress - make your own blog
* Flickr - you need a place to store you photos
Can't wait to see your new blog, Sweetheart!!